Warglaives of Azzinoth Transmog Clarifications, April 21 Hotfixes

World of Warcraft in all it's glory. It's a big game and a lot to talk about.
nGAGEOnline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Warglaives of Azzinoth Transmog Clarifications, April 21 Hotfixes

Post by nGAGEOnline » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:03 pm

wowhead.com wrote:Blizzard has clarified how to acquire the Arsenal: The Warglaives of Azzinoth transmog in Patch 7.2.5! Players must complete I'll Hold These For You Until You Get Out, which is to defeat Illidan in Black Temple Timewalking after acquiring the Warglaives of Azzinoth achievement.

Warglaives of Azzinoth requires players to loot both the Main Hand and Off Hand Warglaive of Azzinoth from Illidan Stormrage in regular Black Temple. The burning question was - did you have to loot the glaives on a Demon Hunter for I'll Hold These For You Until You Get Out, or any character?

Today Blizzard clarified that you can complete Warglaives of Azzinoth and I'll Hold These For You Until You Get Out on any character to unlock Arsenal: The Warglaives of Azzinoth specific to Demon Hunters. So if you're looking to get the achievement, start farming Black Temple now on all of your Warrior, Demon Hunter, Rogue, Monk, and Death Knight alts each week!
Source: http://www.wowhead.com/news=262848/warg ... 1-hotfixes

Frostbite

Post by Frostbite » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:54 pm

With 8.3 many more legendaries have now become transmogable.

For details see the post Transmog Legendary Weapons and Armor in Patch 8.3. Can confirm the legendaries I have (including Shadowmourne) works on live.