Welcome

Say 'hi' and tell us about yourself. It's always good to get to know each other
nGAGEOnline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Welcome

Post by nGAGEOnline » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:29 am

Hi there,

I know, it's been quite a while since I've bothered with a website and forum, but I figured it was time again.

Now that I've got some "new" hobbies that might be interesting to some, I figured it's worth having a place to discuss them, share information and get feedback etc. It didn't seem quite right to revive the old forum for this though. So here we are. A brand new forum where we can discuss games, the twitch stream, graphics work, modelling, coding and game development related topics, to name a few. In the future I may still customize the look of the forum a bit, but it's not a priority.

Short-term, I'm going to be setting up all the proper discussion forums/categories to help keep things organized. This will hopefully make it easier to find the discussions you're most interested in.

Furthermore, I'm planning to use this forum as a platform to get people involved in the development and testing of my "future" game. It will be an interesting experience, I'm sure. Test-builds and prototypes will be available on a regular basis, for those people who want to help out and provide feedback.

Anywho,... Welcome to my "new" little forum.

_nGAGE™