Managed to get some more work done today, but focused mostly on the shotgun. In the end I even removed the placeholder pistol from the game, as I feel I should add it when I actually work on it.
- Raycast accurate bullet spread for the shotgun. Each shot consists of x-number of smaller bullets and each one is raycasted as well as projected.
- Basic shooting animation added, including pump-action for reload.
- Simple sound-effects added for shooting and pump-action.
- Fixed a pretty obvious accuracy issues (can still be seen here). Shots are now aimed properly from barrel to crosshair-target before applying bullet spread. (Single bullet weapons would now be 100% accurate.)
- Various optimizations for re-usability of code and fixes of some minor bugs.